Applications for PPP are accepted for individual enrollment only.
The following countries are NOT eligible for the PPP discount:
Austria, Barbados, Belgium, Bahamas, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Micronesia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Israel, Iceland, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Palau, Solomon Islands, Sweden, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
To apply to the PPP program, complete the following steps:
- Download, fill out, and sign the "Affidavit of Residence" form.
- Provide one document from the "Valid Proof of Residency Documentation" list below and note it on your "Affidavit of Residence" form.
- Email both the "Affidavit of Residence" form and the valid proof of residency documentation to [email protected]
Valid Proof of Residency Documentation
- Utility bills
- W-2’s and other tax forms or tax returns
- Paycheck or pay stub
- Military papers
- School records
- Vehicle registration card or title
- Mortgage or lease papers
- Property tax statement
- Bank statements
- Court letters
- Cell phone bill
- Health insurance card
- Voter registration card